A place of faith, inclusion, and academic success, Seton Keough graduates are well prepared for their futures. Learning in an all-girls, Catholic school, Seton Keough graduates have developed leadership skills and integrity integrating the teachings of their Catholic faith based on the charisms of the school’s founding orders: the Daughters of Charity and the School Sisters of Notre Dame.
A Seton Keough Graduate
- Is a young woman who has grown in her faith and is able to integrate her Catholic heritage into the needs and complexities of the world into which she will become an adult.
- Is a young woman of honor and integrity who has developed a strong character and leadership abilities to stand up to injustice, dishonesty, and corruption.
- Is a young woman who has a compassionate heart. She has been exposed to new cultures, religions, and individuals from different socioeconomic backgrounds, and will use her many talents to reach out and to serve others.
- Is a young woman who is confident in her intellectual abilities, is able to ask questions, speak up, and think independently.
- Is a young woman who has been enlightened with self-discovery and welcomes the opportunity to try new things and develop new talents and interests.
- Is a young woman who understands her academic successes are her own responsibility and will continue to be an active learner throughout her life.