Fall 2014 Open House: Saturday, October 25, noon to 3 p.m.
Agenda for Open House:
12:15 – FIRST WELCOME SESSION
- Welcome and Introductions
- Student Performances: Choir, Band, Dance, and Theatre
- Review of the Day’s Events: Tours, Breakout Sessions, and Cafeteria
1:30 – SECOND WELCOME SESSION (a repeat of the first session)
Tours will take place all day beginning at 12:30 and will typically last 30 - 45 minutes. The last tour will leave the cafeteria at 2:30.
Concurrently running breakout sessions (each lasting approximately 15-20 minutes):
- Financing an SKHS Catholic Education
- Helping Your Daughter To Be Successful
- Student Life at SKHS
12:00 – 3:00 - ENJOY REFRESHMENTS IN THE CAFETERIA: Meet department chairs, faculty, board members, current students and their parents, coaches, parent group representatives, administrators. Learn more about what SKHS offers – inside and outside the classroom!
Please register for our Open House here: » Fall Open House Registration
Follow Up for Fall Open House:
- Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) – you can do this online from our website
- Apply for admission and gather your transcript
- Determine your financial responsibility
- Upon acceptance, plan to:
- Attend Freshman Welcome Night on Monday, February 23 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Submit the $200 registration fee to guarantee your spot